Friday, February 8, 2019

FOCUS Conference Talks


During SEEK 2019 I watched as much of the Livestream via Facebook as I could and shared the links, speakers, and favorite quotes from the talks on my Instagram Stories (@sarahloutherese). There, someone encouraged me to compile a list of my favorite FOCUS talks and share them on the blog. Gathered from Student Leadership Summit 2018 and Seek 2019, here are a few of them! (Go to the very bottom for a link to FOCUS’ YouTube channel for even more videos.)


JIM CAVIEZAL (SLS18)  - Paul, Apostle of Christ

SR BETHANY MADONNA, SV (SLS18) - My Father and yours... Unleashing the Blessing

CURTIS MARTIN (SLS18) - The Method Modeled By the Master

CURTIS MARTIN & LEAH DARROW (SEEK19) - Purpose

DR SCOTT HAHN & SR MIRIAM JAMES HEIDLAND, SOLT (SEEK19) - Encounter Love

SARAH SWAFFORD (SEEK19) - Encounter Who Jesus Calls You to Be 


SR MIRIAM JAMES, SOLT & FR JOHN BURNS (SEEK19) - Seeking Healing Through Forgiveness

FR MIKE SCHMITZ (SEEK19) - Share